OUR SERVICE COMMITMENT
We commit to understand the values and mission of your organization and seek to understand the challenges you face in pursuing excellence while remaining missionally faithful. We are committed to provide high quality services, tell the truth with love and strive to reinforce your values while helping you transition and grow. To view our brochure regarding CCHF Solutions services, Click Here.
WONDERING WHAT IT’S LIKE TO WORK WITH US?
Does your clinic staff have a clear path towards long-term goals? Are your strategies aligned with the mission and vision? CCHF Solutions consultants will help you with a 4-step planning process:
- Environmental assessment with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Organizational direction that looks at both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Setting goals and objectives that will help provide clarity and performance expectations.
- Implementation plan that activates staff and board into action and change.
BOARD TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
Does your board have a clear vision for missional health and transformation through the gospel? Volunteer boards can be a blessing that brings an outside perspective, accountability, and visIon to clinIcs. CCHF Solutions uses a distinct mission-driven and Christ-centered approach to helping boards operate at their full potential. Our service approach provides:
- Clarity of purpose for board members starting with discernment of God’s will for their service and understanding the duties and practices to be an effective board member.
- Activation of the board to create and communicate a clear strategic direction for executive staff as they implement new initiatives or changes.
- Appropriate structural supports and communications among board members and executive staff by clarifying or creating norms and agreements, roles, and responsibilities.
- Coaching for executive staff in leadership and change management.
Are your policies, procedures, and information systems up-to-date and in compliance? Our consultants will analyze your current practices and unique needs and provide samples of best practices and recommendations for improvements. We can help preview and demonstrate systems that will help your clinic run smoother and with excellence. CCHF Consultants offer expertise in operation areas such as:
- Provide credentialing and privileging.
- Vendor contracting and compliance.
- Clinical Quality Improvement and Assurance.
- HIPPA compliance.
FUNDING MODEL EVALUATION & TRANSITIONS
How does your clinic’s performance compare to others of your size and scope? CCHF Solutions looks at your clinic’s performance metrics as a basis for growth planning or navigating expected transitions. We can evaluate your current situation and provide various options for growth or program expansion. Analysis can include:
- Medically underserved area mapping and health data collection.
- Payor mix, reimbursement rate financial modeling.
- Provider and staff mix according to facility or programs.
- Operational implications and expectations by growth scenario.
HRSA-READINESS & COMPLIANCE
More Federally Qualified Health Centers are experiencing tougher on-site visits and not-mets. With staff turnovers and new requirements, your team may need help getting ready. Our services offer:
- Document organization – using RegPathway, an on-line secured file exchange platform that organizes documents by HRSA Program Requirements. Free for CCHF members.
- Mock Assessment – conducted by Solutions qualified consultants that allows your staff to experience an on-site visit and get helpful and specific feedback and recommendations.
- Targeted Correction Plan – based on your clinic’s “not-mets” so that your team is focused on the program requirements that need the most attention before your HRSA Site Visit.
- Implementation Coaching – let our consultants hold your team accountable as they implement improvements and changes.
HR TRAINING & STRATEGIES
Are you experiencing staff turnover or planned successions of key leaders? Our industry depends on people who are well trained, equipped, and feel connected to the mission. CCHF Solutions consultants have many years of experience in top health management positions. We provide you with leadership strategies and skills needed to build a high functioning team that fits your mission and organizational character. Some of the areas of help include:
- Performance systems review.
- Hiring practices and succession planning.
- Continuing education and leadership development for staff.
- Leadership coaching for executive staff.